Gearbox 2019 M40 170T Blue Racquet
TECHNOLOGY THAT MATTERS
Power, Control, Maneuverability, Durability, simply put, the M40 Collection delivers it all! This is the most advanced racquet engineered by Gearbox. The M40 collection received rave reviews and is back this 2019/20 season with an All New Look!
The M40 line includes two key technologies not offered in any previous model. This collection is constructed using M40 High Modulus Graphite. In addition, Gearbox engineers extended the internal C3 Power Groove to now run the entire inside length of the racquet. Together, these technologies give this collection a more crisp, lively feel with even MORE Power!
- Patented Solid Head Technology (US PATENT #7,867,428 B2)
- NEW M40 High Modulus Graphite
- NEW Enhanced Frame Response
- NEW Extended C3 Power Groove Technology
- Maximized String Deflection
- Power, Control, Durability
- Maximized Sweet Spot
- Vibration Control
- Displacement Channels
- Power String Bed
- 12 Month Warranty
- Material: 100% Carbon Fiber Construction
- Balance: 10mm Head Heavy
- Swing Weight: 133 +/- 5 Points
- Grip Sizes: 3-5/8 And 3-15/16
- String: 18 Gauge Black Mono Filament
- Color: Neon Blue/Black
Great racquet so far
Posted by Kaleb Delk on Feb 20th 2020
I purchased the Gearbox M40 170 Teardrop racquet a few months ago when Racquetball Dallas had it on a 10% discount. It was the best deal online. As an A-player, I adapted to the new racquet in three weeks playing twice a week.
I notice that it's a tad more head heavy than my previous racquet, the strings came very tight, and I don't prefer the wrap grips that ship with all Gearbox racquets, but it's an awesome racquet overall!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed